von Beust & Coll. Beratungsgesellschaft provides personalised strategy, communication and business advice for companies, associations and corporations. We help our clients to position themselves in the political and economic space and communicate their concerns successfully.
We are looking for a Public Affairs Consultant (f/m/d) to start as soon as possible
- For our Brussels office on a full or part-time basis
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience in the field of political consulting, project and communication management.
- Your task is strategic consulting, research, monitoring, analysis, participation in events, reporting and project management as well as the positioning of our clients and providing support in challenging situations.
- A cooperative and trusting, family-friendly working atmosphere with great colleagues.
- Project responsibility with a clear task profile (policy management, information gathering and analysis)
- Development and expansion of the Brussels office
- Individual development of your skills, incl. annual training budget
- Individual working hours and mobile working
- Above-average remuneration model and subsidised pension scheme
- A modern, high-quality workplace, option of working from home under your own responsibility
- A culture of integrity, committed to the values of transparency, responsibility, trust and appreciation.
- Excellent knowledge of political decision-making processes
- Good interpersonal and networking skills, ability to engage with different stakeholders
- Client-focused orientation
- Initiative, ability to manage projects independently, strong communication skills
- Structured and analytical working methods, organisational skills
- Self-confident, friendly appearance and ability to work in a team
- University degree with relevant work experience
- German/English fluently spoken and written